17 avril 2020

Ray's wisdom

...Everyone feels this way sometimes. All of us. Me too. About all I can do is to give you some suggestions of what works for me.
Brother, life is VERY realistic... but it ain’t real. None of this is real. I don’t put much stock in the idea that this world is all there is. This is a very, very small part of the infinite whole.
I like to think of myself as an actor in a play. I am playing a very small, but very important part in this play. This is not real, it is just a very realistic drama. A play. A movie.
This movie is a place where God can pretend that he is not God.
God isn’t a person. God is everything and everyone who has ever been. Every tse-tse fly and bacteria. Every stone and all the cosmos. We are all God.
You have forgotten who you really are. You are an infinitely powerful being. You have a purpose in life but you have forgotten what it is.
You are here to Love.
So.... how are you going to do this Love thing? Where to find it? You are going to need to take some small steps to pull yourself out of the pain... but you will find Love when you do.
What should you do? I am pretty sure that you are hoping to find answers to the big questions, that these answers will give you hope. But I think that you will find answers in the small things in life, not the big questions (...)